Tuesday, October 02, 2007
"While we've seen Consumer Reports take a gander at a number of HDTV's before, it's been a tick (or maybe "forever" is more fitting) since it's seen "the best flat screen ever tested." Believe it or not, Panasonic's 50-inch TH-50PZ700U plasma was actually the recipient of such sensational praise, and such luxuries as the 1080p resolution (oooh) and its ability to "reproduce the finest details, rich vibrant colors and deep blacks" (aaah) apparently set it way ahead of the pack. Additionally, the screen was so impressive that reviewers actually stated that it "lent an almost three-dimensional look to images," which we figured was only possible with a pair of truly gaudy glasses. Welp, guess we all know which HDTV you're getting next, eh?"This is an excerpt, visit Engadet.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 9:01 AM
- ► 2008 (116)
- Hitachi Develops Finger Vein Authentication System...
- Toyota: '1/X' Concept Car Weighs 1/3 of Prius w/ C...
- Japan's Mitsubishi Motors aims to launch i-MiEV el...
- NEC SX-9 to be World's Fastest Vector Computer
- Hitachi says new drive cuts power needs by 40%
- Sharp Develops Super-Thin 2.2-Inch LCD 0.68 mm Thi...
- Robot Masseur in Japan Gives Facials
- Hitachi Breaks Through Terabyte Barrier
- New NEC Technology Isolates Viruses At the Core
- PlayStation Portable Slim & Lite
- Fuji Heavy develops anti-collision technology
- Japan's Elpida Develops World's Fastest DRAM
- A four-wheel 'two wheeler' from Yamaha, is there a...
- Apple farmer raises 'miracle' fruit
- Panasonic's TH-50PZ700U plasma becomes 'best ever ...
- " Models demonstrate a prototype of Toshiba Co...
- Toshiba lets you use hand as remote
- ▼ October (17)