Monday, October 31, 2005
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Monday, October 24, 2005
Friday, October 21, 2005
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
"Ayumi Hamasaki, 27, promotes the new Panasonic digital audio players in Tokyo on Tuesday. Panasonic announced four new D-snap audio digital audio players and two micro stereo systems featuring a built-in HDD that can record up to 40,000 songs without the need for a PC."
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:42 PM
Monday, October 17, 2005
"Sony Ericsson is adding a 3G (UMTS) handset to the Walkman range of music phones bringing the total number of phones in the range to four. The W900 is a music player, phone and imaging device all in one, and capable of connecting to a fast 3G cellular network for downloads in general but with multimedia (music, video and graphics) focus. "
Read full article at Geekzone.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:14 PM
"Photo Fine Chromarich, which they claim “achieves more than 100% coverage of the NTSC* color gamut.” This really means you’ll get better color rendering and higher resolution while the display actually consumes less power."
Read on at Gizmodo.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:06 PM
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Monday, October 10, 2005
Saturday, October 08, 2005
"A health ministry team has developed technology to safely and effectively reproduce stem cells from umbilical cord blood, sources close to the matter said Saturday."
Read on at Japantoday.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:23 PM
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:17 PM
Friday, October 07, 2005
"Secom has introduced in Japan a new robotic security guard prototype. The machine can be used to securely transfer funds, following human security agents and avoiding obstacles or stairways when it is moving. It obeys to voice orders and is equipped with a wireless camera and many sensors."
Read on at Robotslife.com
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:35 PM
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Tokyo (JCN) - Hitachi has prototyped the world's smallest device that has been able to authenticate an individual's ID based on his/her finger vein patterns. Applicable to notebook PCs and PDAs, the prototype measures 39x34x15mm, 1/20 the size of conventional devices.
The company has applied its proprietary biometrics technologies that it has worked on since 1997, to develop the flat optical authentication system that sheds light from the back of a finger and monitors vein patterns by measuring light transmitting through the finger.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:46 PM
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
KDDI, with partners Toshiba Corporation and Hitachi, Ltd., is pleased to announce that prototype mobile phones powered with fuel cells will be exhibited in the KDDI booth at CEATEC JAPAN (Makuhari Messe), to take place from October 4. KDDI had been in co-development with Toshiba and Hitachi since July, 2004 on next-generation fuel cells for use in mobile devices such as cell-phones.
Read at 3G.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:25 PM
Panasonic today announced the company has developed a prototype of a 50-inch plasma display panel (PDP) with 1080p (progressive) resolution. The prototype is the world's smallest PDP that delivers more than two million pixels (1,920 × 1,080) and the same brightness as its current high definition (1,366 × 768) model TH-50PX500.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:20 PM
Read at Engadget.
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:17 PM
Monday, October 03, 2005
Sunday, October 02, 2005
- ► 2008 (116)
- Sony Launches New 5GB CompactFlash Type II Media
- Toilet MP3 by Toto.
- Nikon D200
- Japan developing remote control for humans
- Canon develops fuel cell prototypes
- Panasonic VS7 cell phone comes with 2 megapixel ca...
- Doraemon Webcam
- Sharp’s snazzy W-ZERO3 PDA Phone.
- PSP on TV allows you to view PSP content…on your T...
- Panasonic D-snap
- Sony Ericsson Introduces first Walkman 3G Phone W9...
- Sanyo Epson Develops High-Resolution LCDs
- Sony Ericsson MMR-60 musicphone FM transmitter
- Erasable pen
- Japan's supersonic aircraft experimental flight a ...
- Japanese Researchers develop technology to reprodu...
- Pioneer AirWare XM2Go Portable XM Satellite Receiv...
- Secom develops security robot
- Hitachi Develops World's Smallest Finger Vein Auth...
- Matsushita Electric Industrial, Hitachi and Pionee...
- Murata Seisaku-kun
- Yamaha's Super Funky Electric Motorbike
- KDDI Develops Protype Fuel-Cell for 3G Mobile Phon...
- Panasonic Develops the World's Smallest 1080p Plas...
- Panasonic claims to drastically cut cost of Blu-ra...
- Sharp develops LCD monitor with contrast ratio of ...
- Nissan's 3 seat electric car - Pivo.
- Dressing Up Your PSP
- PSP subway maps from around the world.
- New aibo adds communication, RSS support
- ▼ October (30)