A hybrid four-wheel concept bike, the Tesseract from Yamaha Motor Co., will be displayed at the upcoming Tokyo Motor Show, Yamaha says Oct. 5. The Tesseract, powered by a water-cooled V-twin-engine and an electric motor, is one of 19 concept vehicles the bike maker will exhibit under the ''Art of Engineering'' theme at the Tokyo Motor Show, which will open at Makuhari Messe in Chiba on Oct. 27 and run through Nov. 11. (Kyodo)
Article & picture from Kyodo News.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Posted by dayoo_kun at 3:29 PM
- ► 2008 (116)
- Hitachi Develops Finger Vein Authentication System...
- Toyota: '1/X' Concept Car Weighs 1/3 of Prius w/ C...
- Japan's Mitsubishi Motors aims to launch i-MiEV el...
- NEC SX-9 to be World's Fastest Vector Computer
- Hitachi says new drive cuts power needs by 40%
- Sharp Develops Super-Thin 2.2-Inch LCD 0.68 mm Thi...
- Robot Masseur in Japan Gives Facials
- Hitachi Breaks Through Terabyte Barrier
- New NEC Technology Isolates Viruses At the Core
- PlayStation Portable Slim & Lite
- Fuji Heavy develops anti-collision technology
- Japan's Elpida Develops World's Fastest DRAM
- A four-wheel 'two wheeler' from Yamaha, is there a...
- Apple farmer raises 'miracle' fruit
- Panasonic's TH-50PZ700U plasma becomes 'best ever ...
- " Models demonstrate a prototype of Toshiba Co...
- Toshiba lets you use hand as remote
- ▼ October (17)