" Models demonstrate a prototype of Toshiba Corp.'s Facemation operated by the Japanese electronics giant's latest gadget, the 'SpursEngine' processor, at the Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies, or CEATEC Japan 2007 at Makuhari Messe convention center in Chiba, east of Tokyo, Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2007. The Facemation was demonstrated to show the SpursEngine's capabilities including real-time, 3D 'face morphing' of hairstyles and makeup on actual video of individuals. (AP Photo/Itsuo Inouye) "
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Posted by dayoo_kun at 8:48 AM
- ► 2008 (116)
- Hitachi Develops Finger Vein Authentication System...
- Toyota: '1/X' Concept Car Weighs 1/3 of Prius w/ C...
- Japan's Mitsubishi Motors aims to launch i-MiEV el...
- NEC SX-9 to be World's Fastest Vector Computer
- Hitachi says new drive cuts power needs by 40%
- Sharp Develops Super-Thin 2.2-Inch LCD 0.68 mm Thi...
- Robot Masseur in Japan Gives Facials
- Hitachi Breaks Through Terabyte Barrier
- New NEC Technology Isolates Viruses At the Core
- PlayStation Portable Slim & Lite
- Fuji Heavy develops anti-collision technology
- Japan's Elpida Develops World's Fastest DRAM
- A four-wheel 'two wheeler' from Yamaha, is there a...
- Apple farmer raises 'miracle' fruit
- Panasonic's TH-50PZ700U plasma becomes 'best ever ...
- " Models demonstrate a prototype of Toshiba Co...
- Toshiba lets you use hand as remote
- ▼ October (17)