"Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced the introduction of the new ZEST minicar, created to enhance the active lifestyles of today's consumers and provide comfort and utility for the entire family. The ZEST delivers superior power and performance, while its efficient low-floor design and generous storage area with a convenient access bay help give it class leading spacious cabin1. The new ZEST will be available for sale through Honda's automobile dealer network in Japan starting March 1. Further, a ZEST equipped with a tilt-up sliding front passenger seat and wheelchair-accessible models will be available starting March 17."
Read on at JCNnetwork.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Posted by dayoo_kun at 10:14 PM
- ► 2008 (116)
- Sharp to Introduce Industry's Thinnest, Most Compa...
- Seagrand’s X-Cute XC090 MP3 Player
- Panasonic's KX-TG9000 cordless Skype phone
- Kikkoman Finds Soy Sauce Bacteria Effective Agains...
- Fujitsu Launches Worldwide Sales of New Compact, H...
- NEC To Launch VoToL 30GB media player
- Toyota Outlines Motorsports Activities for 2006
- Trash can robot maps out own route, uses sensors a...
- Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200 PDA with 6GB HDD
- Toshiba Gigabeat X60 60GB MP3 Player
- NEC's "KotoHana" LED flower knows how you feel
- Keian SD Memory Card Connects Directly to USB
- Signeo MP3 Player
- Sony Skype Mouse
- Kenwood’s USB-enabled Car Stereos
- Seiko CPC TR-006 Bluetooth watch puts your phone o...
- NEC's New LSI Doubles Distance of Conventional 40 ...
- Honda Announces New ZEST Minicar
- Japanese Make Gasoline From Cattle Dung
- Fujifilm's Terabyte holo-memory
- NTT DoCoMo Achieves World's First 2.5Gbps Packet T...
- Nanotubes break superconducting record
- Hitachi unveils elevator cars that circulate in lo...
- Japan's fastest supercomputer system begins operat...
- Japanese team identifies molecule controlling embr...
- ▼ March (25)